Use Bench Cookie® Plus Work Grippers alone on the bench to grip and protect your workpieces, or use them with the included standard risers and XL risers to fix them to your dog holes, or to allow space for a router bit or jigsaw blade beneath the workpiece. The Master Kit even includes eight Bench Cookie® Cones-the perfect perches for your projects while spraying or finishing. Everything you need to grip and protect your work piece in your shop or on the job site!
Bench Cookie® Plus Master Kit Includes:
- (8) Bench Cookie® Plus Work Grippers
- (8) XL Risers
- (4) Standard Risers
- (8) Bench Cookie® Cones
Bench Cookie® Plus Work Grippers:
- Features a 5/16-18 threaded insert.
- Bench Cookie® Plus measures 3" x 1".
- Threaded insert accepts standard and XL Risers.
- Rout, sand, cut and carve without using clamps.
- Raise up workpieces for easy edge finishing.
- Support projects without leaving marks.
- Assemble projects on a stable, non-slip base.
- Set up quickly for any application.
Bench Cookie® Standard and XL Risers:
- Standard Risers double the height of your Bench Cookie® Plus discs.
- XL Risers triple the height of your Bench Cookie® Plus discs.
- Raise workpieces for work with saws and other shop tools that require extra height.
- Both sizes fit 3/4" bench dog holes or 3/4" holes drilled into sawhorses or other fixtures.
Bench Cookie® Cones:
- Engineered to fit snugly over any Bench Cookie® Work Grippers.
- Finish both sides of a project without slipping or sliding.
- Minimal surface contact.
- Won't ruin your finish or mar your wood.
- Nest for easy storage.
- Protects your Bench Cookie® Work Gripper pads from paint and other finish products.
|Manufacturer Part Number||BENCH COOKIE PLUS MS|
(8) Bench Cookie® Plus Work Grippers (8) Bench Cookie® XL Risers (4) Bench Cookie® Standard Risers (8) Bench Cookie® Cones
Excellent product with great holding power...Posted April 7, 2013
Excellent product with great holding power and is easy to use. So far have used it to stain and paint but will be using to hold pieces while routing. I bought this kit at my local Rockler store even though they didn't have it in stock - they built it for me and adjusted the price (now that is great customer service). Really simple yet clever little invention.
I do a lot of woodwork...Posted July 29, 2011
I do a lot of woodwork and knew when I saw the Bench Cookies in the catalog, that I would have good use for them. Now that I have them, I don't know how I ever got along without them. Great invention.
I was amazed at how well...Posted May 21, 2011
I was amazed at how well they work! Work great on small or large pieces.
INDISPENSABLE! I purchased Bench Cookie Plus...Posted April 17, 2011
INDISPENSABLE! I purchased Bench Cookie Plus and the XL risers about 3 weeks ago. I don't know how I have been getting along without them. They are of good quality material and construction AND they work as advertised. I use them whenever I need to elevate a work piece on my bench or don't want to damage it with a clamp or a hold down. Quick and easy to use and put away these are a great asset to any work bench regardless of your skill level or the complexity of your work. I also bought a set of the Bench Cookie Home for my wife. She loves them! Her comments echo mine.
They grip so good I actually...Posted February 21, 2011
They grip so good I actually put the extensions on them and was using them for push blocks for my jointer. I know they make push blocks with the same material so I'll be picking those up as well.