Bench Dog® Cast Iron Router Table, Pro Fence & FX Router Lift
Meet the ultimate router table! At 24'' x 32'' x 1-1/2'', the cast iron top is the largest, flattest, and most durable option on the market. It is built from one solid piece of cast iron to absorb vibration better than any table on the market. It provides more than five square feet of ultra-flat, precision-ground work surface. Plus, this package includes the Rockler FX Router Lift, which lets you make easy height adjustments from above table. Topped off by the 32'' ProFence, a precision-milled aluminum fence with two MDF sub-fences, jointer bars, front and rear T-tracks, a 2-1/2'' dust port and an integrated bit guard.
- Dual T-tracks in the table: a standard miter slot and a Universal T-track for accessories
- Cast iron top provides over five square feet of surface area
- Universal T-tracks accept 1/4'' and 5/16'' T-bolts as well as 1/4'' hex bolts – perfect for hold-downs, stops, featherboards and more
- 32'' Pro Fence is precision machined for flatness and squareness and includes front- and rear-mounted universal accessory T-tracks
Includes the Rockler FX Router Lift for easy height adjustments from above the table!
Adjust bit height quickly and easily from above your router table, and enjoy sag-free support thanks to the heavy-duty plate. The plate is perfectly sized to fit all of our new router tables, while the lift housing accepts a wide range of small- to medium-sized routers.
The Router Lift FX accepts the following routers:
- Bosch 1616
- Bosch 1617
- DeWalt 610
- DeWalt 616
- DeWalt 618
- Bosch 1618
- Porter-Cable 690 series
- Porter-Cable 890 Series
- Compatible with large opening inserts
(1) 32'' Bench Dog ProFence
(1) Bit guard
(1) 2-1/2'' Dust port
(1) Rockler Router Lift FX
(1) 8-1/4'' x 11-3/4'' aluminum router plate
(1) Insert ring (1-1/2'' I.D.)
(1) Lift winder 25574|27279|23194
|Tech Spec||Top and Fence:
Router Lift FX:
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.