Bench Dog® Cast Iron Router Table, Pro Fence and Plate
If you're after the ultimate router table top—the pinnacle of size, stability, and durability—look no further than the Bench Dog Cast Iron Router Table. At 24'' x 32'' x 1-1/2'', the Bench Dog Cast Iron Router Table is the largest, flattest and most durable option on the market. And with this package, it's one of the best values too! Weighing in at nearly 100 lbs, the one-piece top provides more than five square feet of ultra-flat work surface. Its 12-point plate-leveling/locking system guarantees a flush working area and keeps the heavy-duty aluminum router plate secure while cutting. Plus, you get Bench Dog's 32'' ProFence, a precision-milled aluminum fence with two MDF sub-fences, T-tracks on both sides, a 2-1/2'' dust port and an integrated bit guard.
- Table top built from one solid piece of 1-1/2'' thick cast iron to absorb vibration better than any table on the market
- Features dual-track with standard miter track and universal T-track which accepts 1/4'' T-bolts, 5/16'' T-bolts and 1/4'' hex bolts
- Heavy-duty one-piece aluminum fence frame is fully machined on the front and bottom surfaces, ensuring the ProFence is flat, true and square
- MDF sub-fences adjust without tools, perfect for zero-clearance setup
- ProFence includes heavy-duty bit guard and dust port on the back of the fence
- ProFence also features EZ-Load Universal T-tracks that accept 1/4'' and 5/16'' T-bolts as well as 1/4'' hex bolts - perfect for hold-downs, stops and other accessories such as featherboards
- Recommended for use with the Rockler Steel Router Cabinet with Dust Bucket (#41427, sold separately) or the Rockler Router Table Steel Stand (#48426, sold separately).
- Bosch MRC23 Series, 1617-1618
- DeWalt 616-618
- Hitachi M12VC (fixed and kit)
- Makita 1100
- Milwaukee 5615-5624
- Porter-Cable 690
- Porter-Cable 890
- Porter-Cable 7529
- Porter-Cable 97529
- Porter-Cable 8529
- Ridgid 2930 Combo Kit
- Craftsman Standard
- DeWalt DW621
- DeWalt DW621K
- Freud FT 1700E
- Freud 1702VCEK
- Milwaukee 5625-20
- Porter-Cable 7518
- Porter-Cable 7519
- Porter-Cable 7538
- Porter-Cable 7539
- Triton TRA001
- Triton MOF001
- Router Plate D:
- Bosch 1619-1619EV
- DeWalt 625
- Freud FT2000
If your router is not listed: Choose from two non-drilled plates-one with a 4'' insert ring (#52790), and the other a 4-3/8'' insert ring (#59685)-and drill the plate to fit your router.
Which Router Plate Do I Need?
To choose a pre-drilled plate, find your router below.
Router Plate A:
Note: Current models of the Porter-Cable 892 require at least two screws to be 1/2" long versus 5/8".
Router Plate B:
Router Plate C:
- There is an additional $20 shipping charge for these items.
(1) Bench Dog ProFence Router Table Fence
(1) Bench Dog Router Plate to Fit Your Router
(1) Pattern Routing Pin
(1) Bit Guard
(1) Dust Port
|Technical Documents||Modifying Promaxrt Router Table For Use With Rockler Pro Lift|
1 year ago
1 year ago