- There is an additional $20.00 shipping charge for this item.
Bench Dog® Cast Iron Router Table, Pro Fence, Steel Stand & FX Router Lift
Meet the ultimate router table! At 24'' x 32'' x 1-1/2'', the cast iron top is the largest, flattest, and most durable option on the market. It is built from one solid piece of cast iron to absorb vibration better than any table on the market. It provides more than five square feet of ultra-flat, precision-ground work surface. Plus, it includes the Rockler FX Router Lift, which lets you make easy height adjustments from above the table. The Steel Stand with pre-drilled holes lets you easily add your own custom cabinet. Includes the 32'' ProFence, a precision-milled aluminum fence with two MDF sub-fences, jointer bars, front and rear T-tracks, a 2-1/2'' dust port and an integrated bit guard.
- Dual T-tracks in the table: a standard miter slot and a Universal T-track for accessories
- Cast iron top provides over five square feet of surface area
- Universal T-tracks accept 1/4'' and 5/16'' T-bolts as well as 1/4'' hex bolts – perfect for hold-downs, stops, featherboards and more
- 32'' Pro Fence is precision machined for flatness and squareness and includes front- and rear-mounted universal accessory T-tracks
- Steel stand has pre-drilled holes so you can add your own cabinet or dust shroud
Includes the Rockler FX Router Lift for easy height adjustments from above the table!
Adjust bit height quickly and easily from above your router table, and enjoy sag-free support thanks to the heavy-duty plate. The plate is perfectly sized to fit all of our new router tables, while the lift housing accepts a wide range of small- to medium-sized routers.
The Router Lift FX accepts the following routers:
- Bosch 1616
- Bosch 1617
- DeWalt 610
- DeWalt 616
- DeWalt 618
- Bosch 1618
- Porter-Cable 690 series
- Porter-Cable 890 Series
- Compatible with large opening inserts
(1) 32'' Bench Dog ProFence
(1) Bit guard
(1) 2-1/2'' Dust port
(1) Steel Stand with leveling feet and hardware
(1) Rockler Router Lift FX
(1) 8-1/4'' x 11-3/4'' aluminum router plate
(1) Insert ring (1-1/2'' I.D.)
(1) Lift winder
|Tech Spec||Top, Stand and Fence:
Router Lift FX:
1 year ago
It went to the wrong Zip code, was sent back to ROCKLER.
CS. Claimed it would re-ship once it was received back.
it didn’t. 5 -6 phone calls with all different stories from different custom service reps.
First it was going to be re-routed and sent to me. Then they would get it back and just re-ship it.
Then it was checked in and they just refunded my payment and I was told to re-order.
This was a Christmas gift and today is Christmas with no table.
I’ll review the table if it ever shows up. This is for the obvious lack of knowledge between the CS. Reps that don’t seem to know what is the procedure or policy of the company they work for.
Was sent to the wrong address then sent back to them
They it would reshape when received back.
It didn’t .
Took six phone calls . Emails were useless to customer service as you don’t get a response for about a week!
They make it sound as if it’s my fault .
They have a billing zip code that took my money and they couldn’t figure out the shipping zip code was a digit off?
They claimed at first it would be re-routed to the correct ZIP.
But it didn’t
2 reps said it would be shipped right out after they got it back. It didn’t .
3 months ago
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
- Rockler High Pressure Laminate Router Table, Fence and Phenolic Plate
Starting at $269.99
- Rockler High Pressure Laminate Router Table, Fence, Stand and Phenolic Plate
Starting at $369.99