Bench Dog® Cast Iron Router Table, Pro Fence, Steel Stand and Plate
Meet the ultimate router table! At 24'' x 32'' x 1-1/2'', the cast iron top is the largest, flattest, and most durable option on the market. Weighing in at nearly 100 pounds, it's built from one solid piece of cast iron to absorb vibration better than any table on the market. It provides more than five square feet of ultra-flat, precision-ground work surface. Plus, it includes a Rockler Steel Stand with pre-drilled holes so you can easily add your own custom cabinet. Its 12-point plate-leveling/locking system guarantees a secure, flush interface with the included heavy-duty aluminum router plate. Plus, you get the 32'' ProFence, a precision-milled aluminum fence with two MDF sub-fences, spacer bars for jointing, front and rear T-tracks, a 2-1/2'' dust port and an integrated bit guard.
- Dual T-tracks in the table: a standard miter slot and a Universal T-track for accessories
- Cast iron table top provides over five square feet of surface area
- Universal T-tracks accept 1/4'' and 5/16'' T-bolts as well as 1/4'' hex bolts – perfect for hold-downs, stops, featherboards and more
- 32'' Pro Fence is precision machined for flatness and squareness and includes front- and rear-mounted universal accessory T-tracks
- Sturdy steel stand has pre-drilled holes so you can add your own cabinet or dust shroud
- 51960 - Bench Dog® Cast Iron Router Table, Pro Fence, Steel Stand and Non-Drilled Plate with 3-1/4'' Opening (for Standard Inserts)
- 56951 - Bench Dog® Cast Iron Router Table, Pro Fence, Steel Stand and Non-Drilled Plate with 3-11/16'' Opening (for Large Inserts)
To choose a pre-drilled plate, find your router below. If it's not listed, choose from two non-drilled plates—one with a 4'' insert ring, and the other a 4-3/8'' insert ring—and drill the plate to fit your router.
- Plate A routers: Makita 1100; Milwaukee 5615-5624; DeWalt 616-618; Bosch MRC23 Series, 1617-1618; Ridgid 2930 Combo Kit; Hitachi M12VC (fixed and kit); Porter-Cable 690, 890, 7529, 97529 and 8529. Note: Current models of the Porter-Cable 892 require at least two screws to be 1/2" long versus 5/8".
- Plate B routers: DeWalt DW621 and DW621K; Craftsman Standard; Freud FT 1700E and 1702VCEK
- Plate C routers: Porter-Cable 7518, 7519, 7538 and 7539; Milwaukee 5625-20; Triton TRA001 and MOF001
- Plate D routers: Bosch 1619-1619EV; Freud FT2000; DeWalt 625
- There is an additional $20.00 shipping charge for this item.
(1) Bench Dog ProFence Router Table Fence
(1) Bench Dog Router Plate to Fit Your Router
(1) Rockler Steel Stand
(1) Pattern Routing Pin
(1) Bit Guard
(1) Dust Port
(1) Set of Jointer Bars for Offsetting Fence
|Manufacturer Part Number||No|
Hope this helps.