Bench Dog® Cast Iron Router Table, Pro Fence, Steel Stand & Pro Lift Router Lift
Meet the ultimate router table! At 24'' x 32'' x 1-1/2'', the cast iron top is the largest, flattest, and most durable option on the market. It is built from one solid piece of cast iron to absorb vibration better than any table on the market. It provides more than five square feet of ultra-flat, precision-ground work surface. Plus, it includes the award-winning Rockler Pro Lift with Quick-Gear rapid height adjustment and tool-free Snap-Lock insert rings (see below for more details). The Steel Stand with pre-drilled holes lets you easily add your own custom cabinet. Includes the 32'' ProFence, a precision-milled aluminum fence with two MDF sub-fences, jointer bars, front and rear T-tracks, a 2-1/2'' dust port and an integrated bit guard.
- Dual T-tracks in the table: a standard miter slot and a Universal T-track for accessories
- Cast iron top provides over five square feet of surface area
- Universal T-tracks accept 1/4'' and 5/16'' T-bolts as well as 1/4'' hex bolts – perfect for hold-downs, stops, featherboards and more
- 32'' Pro Fence is precision machined for flatness and squareness and includes front- and rear-mounted universal accessory T-tracks
- Steel stand has pre-drilled holes so you can add your own cabinet or dust shroud
Includes the award-winning Rockler Pro Lift with Quick-Gear rapid height adjustment and tool-free Snap-Lock insert rings!
Two patent-pending features raise the Rockler Pro Lift into a class of its own: ultra-fast ''Quick-Gear'' height adjustments and ''Snap-Lock'' tool-free insert ring changes. Push the button to release the insert ring, then wind the Quick-Gear to raise the bit above the table in just seconds. Once the bit is installed, quickly lower it, click in the insert ring, and use the fine adjustment gear to set the final height to within 0.001''. Anti-backlash mechanism keeps the router from creeping downward—lock knob provides further insurance when running very large jobs. Heavy-duty steel construction with bronze bushings and a 3/8'' thick machined aluminum plate.
Lift Adaptors available for smaller router motors!
Optional adapters are available that allow the Pro Lift to accept routers with smaller motors. If you are unsure of your router motor's diameter, check the manual, or measure the circumference with a tailor's tape. The collars have an expansion gap, so they will accept motors measuring 1/8'' larger or smaller in diameter than the listed spec.
- 3-1/4'' Pro Lift Adapter Collar (#50098, sold separately) accepts motor with 3-1/4'' diameter or 10.21'' circumference
- 3-1/2'' Pro Lift Adapter Collar (#57022, sold separately) accepts motor with 3-1/2'' diameter or 11'' circumference
- There is an additional $20.00 shipping charge for this item.
(1) 32'' Bench Dog ProFence
(1) Bit guard
(1) 2-1/2'' Dust port
(1) Steel Stand with leveling feet and hardware
(1) Rockler Pro Lift Router Lift
(1) 8-1/4'' x 11-3/4'' aluminum router plate
(1) Insert ring (1-1/2'' I.D.)
(1) Set of hex keys on key chain
|Tech Spec||Top, Stand and Fence:
Pro Lift Router Lift:
8 months ago
1 month ago
- Rockler High Pressure Laminate Router Table, Fence and Phenolic Plate
Starting at $269.99
- Rockler High Pressure Laminate Router Table, Fence, Stand and Phenolic Plate
Starting at $369.99
- Rockler Pro Phenolic Router Table, Pro Fence and Plate
Starting at $449.99
- Rockler Pro Phenolic Router Table, Pro Fence, Stand and Plate
Starting at $549.99
- Bench Dog® Cast Iron Router Table, Pro Fence, Steel Cabinet and Plate
Starting at $999.99