Due to unexpected demand, this item is out of stock until approximately 12/24. Reserve yours now!
Install the long extension for a shoulder plane, the short extension for a bullnose plane, and no extension for a chisel plane.
Bench Dog® Tools 3-in-1 Shoulder Plane
For fine-tuning tenons and cleaning up corners, rabbets and other joinery elements, reach for the Bench Dog 3-in-1 Shoulder Plane. The plane includes two nose pieces—one long, one short—both of which are removable for conversion to a chisel plane. The 1'' blade is a hair wider than the full width of the plane body, ensuring clean, sharp corners without leaving a ridge. Like our other Bench Dog planes, both the fine iron castings and the blade are precision ground and polished flat to within two thousandths of an inch. The sides are machined perfectly square with the sole. Each plane includes a storage case and Certificate of Inspection with measurements specific to your plane for sole flatness and blade hardness.
- A shoulder plane, bullnose plane and chisel plane in one versatile tool
- Install the long nose piece for a shoulder plane
- Install the short nose piece for a bullnose plane
- Remove the nose piece altogether for a chisel plane
- Depth of cut is microadjustable with the precision brass knob
- Polished lever cap is contoured to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand
- Includes shims that let you vary the size of the mouth opening
(1) Black storage case
(1) Certificate of Inspection
(1) Owner's manual
|Manufacturer Part Number||250270|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
3 months ago