Bench Dog® Tools 3-in-1 Shoulder Plane
For fine-tuning tenons and cleaning up corners, rabbets and other joinery elements, reach for the Bench Dog 3-in-1 Shoulder Plane. The plane includes two nose pieces—one long, one short—both of which are removable for conversion to a chisel plane. The 1'' blade is a hair wider than the full width of the plane body, ensuring clean, sharp corners without leaving a ridge. Like our other Bench Dog planes, both the fine iron castings and the blade are precision ground flat. The sides are machined perfectly square with the sole. Each plane includes a storage case and Certificate of Inspection with measurements specific to your plane for sole flatness and blade hardness.
- A shoulder plane, bullnose plane and chisel plane in one versatile tool
- Install the long nose piece for a shoulder plane
- Install the short nose piece for a bullnose plane
- Remove the nose piece altogether for a chisel plane
- Depth of cut is microadjustable with the precision brass knob
- Polished lever cap is contoured to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand
- Includes shims that let you vary the size of the mouth opening
(1) Bench Dog® Tools 3-In-1 Shoulder Plane
(1) Black storage case
(1) Certificate of Inspection
(1) Owner's manual
|Manufacturer Part Number||250270|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
1 month ago
8 months ago
available on line? If so, what is the url? If not available on line, can someone offer the instructions/directions?
Midway down this page you will be able to download a Bench Dog manual for their Planes. This document is more of a sales guide than a how-to manual, but does contain some generalized setup information.
There are several images at the top of this webpage that illustrate the several configurations of the shoulder plane. There were no direct how to instructions given.