Bessey REVOlution Parallel Clamp/Framing Kit with (2) 24'', (2) 40'' and KP Blocks
More clamping force, dual anti-slip protection and hex sockets in the handles for comfortable application of additional force.
Bundle and save with this clamp package from Bessey, including (2) 24'' and (2) 40'' clamps, plus (4) KP blocks for easy, accurate frame assemblies. Bessey's K Body REVOlution parallel clamps boast approximately 1,000 N of additional clamping force over their predecessors. In addition, you can apply force with a 6mm hex key in the socket at the end of the handle—ideal for users with wrist issues. Dual anti-slip protection prevents unexpected jaw release, while the extra-large clamping surfaces stay at a right angle to the rail, making them ideal for keeping drawers and case goods square, as well as for standard panel glueups. All four edges of the clamp face can be used for clamping: standard full jaw, laying on either side, or upside down, clamping with the heel—ideal when you don't have enough space on the workpiece, or beneath it, to use the whole clamp face.
- Sturdy jaw construction with metal-reinforced plastic housing
- End clip is easily removable without tools so you can convert the clamp to a spreader
- Adjustable, removable plastic risers lift your work off of the bar to eliminate marring and glue smearing
- No-mar clamp faces are glue- and solvent-resistant
- Clamp faces are removable to fit optional accessories like the Pivoting Jaw Faces (#51431, sold separately)
- Included KP Blocks let you set up a stable frame clamping fixture, ensuring square corners and no-tip performance
(2) 24'' Bessey K-Body REVOlution Parallel Bar Clamps
(2) 40'' Bessey K-Body REVOlution Parallel Bar Clamps
(4) Bessey KP Blocks
|Manufacturer Part Number||KREK2440|