Bessey Variable Angle Strap Clamp
Pulls from both ends of the strap to ensure even pressure—integral reel keeps the 1'' x 23' strap neatly stored.
Most strap clamps pull from only one end of strap, which can lead to unevenly distributed pressure and distortion of the workpiece. The BESSEY VAS-23+2K Strap Clamp, however, exerts force from both ends of the strap, ensuring even pressure and tight joints. An integral reel makes it easy to store the excess strap. The strap is woven from extremely durable high-tensile polyester, and is resistant to glue. For additional corner pieces, see our 6-Pack of Extra Strap Clips for the Bessey Variable Angle Strap Clamp (#33879, sold separately).
- Ideal for clamping round, angled or irregularly shaped objects
- Strap is tensioned from both sides to ensure even pressure
- Integral rewind mechanism quickly stores excess strap
- Includes four adjustable pads that angle from 60° to 180°
- Glue-resistant, tear-resistant polyester strap provides 1000 lbs. of tensile strength
(1) Bessey Variable Angle Strap Clamp
|Manufacturer Part Number||VAS-23+2K|