- Buy 10 for $38.69 Pair each and save 10%
Blum 170° Pie Corner Hinge Kit, Frameless, Half Overlay
Installing doors on a corner cabinet—and choosing the hinges for it—can be confusing with all the compatibility variables. That's why we've made it easier by bundling together these corner cabinet hinge kits. Just select your desired overlay from two groups: face frame or frameless. Each kit includes four hinges: two to attach the wings of your bi-fold door together, and two to attach the assembled bi-fold door to the cabinet. They are for a standard 90° corner, and are sometimes called pie-cut hinges because the cabinet would use a pie-cut lazy susan (as opposed to a full-round one). Opening action is two stage: the bi-fold hinges open to 60° to clear any obstructions like adjoining doors or a stove, then the cabinet hinges open to a full 170° to allow easy access to the corner.
- Snap close feature self-closes at the end of the door's travel—no need for catches
- 3-way adjustability for consistent reveals and perfect alignment
- Clip-on mounting and demounting—remove and reinstall the doors in seconds without tools
(1) Pair of Blum 60° Bi-Fold Door Hinges with Mounting Plates
|Manufacturer Part Number||HNG PIECT CNR KT HAL|
|Application||1/2" Overlay, 5/8" Overlay|
|Minimum Door Thickness||16mm|
|Maximum Door Thickness||24mm|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.