Bosch 18V 3-1/4'' Cordless Handheld Planer, Bare Tool
The Bosch PLH181B planer skips the cord in favor of a lithium-ion battery (#59285, sold separately). Since there is no risk of running out of cord in the middle of a pass, it is ideal for trimming door edges and other long workpieces. Like its corded cousin, the planer removes stock quickly and leaves a smooth finish. The electronically counterbalanced single-blade system automatically positions the blade at the ideal cutting angle, eliminating uneven planing caused by misaligned blades. The planer comes with a guide fence that can be mounted to either side of the tool. Battery and charger sold separately (#59285 and #56266, respectively).
- High-performance four-pole motor for fast stock removal and a smooth finish
- Edge-guide fence ensures consistent planing through entire workpiece
- Fence can be mounted on either side of tool and has protective shield that covers part of blade when not in use
- Ratcheting depth knob allows fool-proof depth setting—one revolution equals 1/16''
- Chip-ejection chute can be directed to the left or the right
- Electronically counterbalanced single-blade design automatically positions blade at ideal cutting angle
- Bosch Woodrazor® micrograin carbide blade resists fractures from nail and staple strikes
- Aluminum front and rear shoes machined after assembly to ensure parallelism
- Ambidextrous lock-off release button helps avoid accidental starts
- Electronic Motor Protection (EMP) protects the motor against overload
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP) protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge
(1) Reversible Woodrazor Planer Blade (Installed)
|Manufacturer Part Number||PLH181B|