Brazilian Cherry by the Piece
Exceptionally strong and stiff, with deep red coloring that darkens over time—surfaced S4S on four sides and cut to length!
Cut from select Jatoba heartwood, these boards range in color from a salmon-red to an orange-brown, with occasional lighter or darker streaks. Like domestic cherry, the color will darken with exposure to sunlight, acquiring a beautiful patina over time. Jatoba glues, stains and finishes well, and with carbide tools, is a pleasure to work with. It has become a popular choice for wood flooring, where it is commonly called ''Brazilian Cherry.'' Medium to coarse texture.
- Planed and surfaced S4S to 3/4'' thick
- Pre-cut and ripped to several dimensions—cut down further if needed
- Minimizes waste from bark, wavy edges etc.
(1) Board of Brazilian Cherry (Jatoba) by the Piece
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/