Large precision squares with dual heads, one fixed at 90°, the other infinitely adjustable for whatever angle your project requires.
Bridge City Tools AS-24v3 Adjustable Square
These 24'' Adjustable Squares are versatile, precision layout tools that serve as both 90° drafting squares and large adjustable bevel gauges. Each achieves these dual functions with two anodized aluminum heads: one head is fixed to the 24'' (610mm) blade at 90°, while the other head can be angled, allowing you to set the blade at whatever angle your project requires. The angle is set using a cam lever that provides a solid hold without risk of shifting the angle while tightening. The dual heads mean that a 90° reference is always easily accessible without need for readjustments. One edge of the blade has laser-etched graduations, while the other edge is blank and can be marked with a pencil like a story stick, then wiped clean. In fact, the entire blade can be marked with a pencil, thanks to its bead-blasted matte finish. Choose from Imperial or Metric versions. The Imperial is graduated in 1/32'' increments, while the Metric is graduated in 1mm increments.
- Serves as both a 90° drafting square and a large, infinitely adjustable bevel gauge
- Accurate to within ±0.002" over the entire length
- Hardened steel blade lets you use a marking knife or veneer cutter
- Precise laser-etched graduations along one edge; other edge has a matte finish that can be marked with a pencil
- Imperial version is graduated in 32nds, the metric version in millimeters
- Cam lever provides a solid hold without risk of shifting the angle while tightening
- Hardened stainless steel provides superior resistance to corrosion
Note: See the optional aluminum cursors (e.g. #68800, sold separately), which let you set reference positions on the blade for repeatable layouts.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Estimated Delivery time: 7-10 Business Days