Bridge City Tools Jointmaker Pro and Accessories
Bridge City Tools Jointmaker Pro v2
Think of the Jointmaker Pro v2 as a precision sliding table saw, minus the motor, with a Japanese handsaw blade instead of a circular saw blade. Like a table saw, it's incredibly versatile and accurate, but unlike a table saw, it consumes no electricity, is so quiet that you can operate it while your family is sleeping, and it produces minimal dust, thanks to the razor thin kerf. The sliding table top glides along steel guide rods with linear bearings, allowing your work to pass smoothly over the blade, without shifting due to friction. Because of the fine cut it produces, it makes flawless joints that don't require cleaning up with a plane or chisel. The hand crank lets you raise the blade gradually as you cut, or set it to a fixed height. It's especially adept at cutting small or fragile parts that would be difficult or dangerous to cut on a table saw.
- Produces exceptionally clean cuts without the need for hearing protection, dust collection or electricity
- Narrow kerf is only 0.016'' wide for minimal dust and waste
- Blade tilts up to 45° left or right, with adjustable stops so you can return to the same angle
- Two included fence sections mount to slots in the table top and can be angled up to approximately 25°
- Make and mount your own shop-made jigs in the slots, or attach them to the fence sections
- Low-friction acetyl linear bearings roll effortlessly and require no lubrication or adjustment
- Capable of cutting stock up to 1-3/4'' thick x 6'' wide
- Includes three 28-TPI Crosscut Blades (A)
- Optional blades for ripping, crosscutting and cutting frets available separately
- Check out the optional steel stand (#64586, sold separately)
The Jointmaker Pro v2 is particularly well-suited for cutting small stock. It's ideal for making:
- Jewelry boxes and music boxes
- Architectural models
- Toys, dollhouses, model railroad sets
- Furniture and picture frames
- Parquetry flooring
- Musical instruments
- And much more!
This sturdy, height-adjustable stand is designed specifically for the Bridge City Tools Jointmaker Pro v2 (#64379, sold separately). It's constructed from sturdy 14 gauge steel, and powder-coated for durability and resistance to corrosion. The angled top positions the Jointmaker Pro in a tilted position, which makes sawing more ergonomic, and more efficient. The height is adjustable from 35-7/16'' to 42-5/8'' (measured to the top of the Jointmaker Pro), and should be set so that the lower end is at approximately hip height.16-TPI Rip Blades for Bridge City Tools Jointmaker Pro v2, 3-Pack
The Rip Blade provides an excellent cut when ripping, leaving an almost mirror finish. Because of the rip tooth configuration, the gullets will tend to clog more, requiring you to clean them out with a fine brush. Made specifically for the Jointmaker Pro v2 (#64379, sold separately). Blades sold in a package of 3. TPI: 16. Kerf: 0.016''.28-TPI Replacement Crosscut Blades (A) for Bridge City Tools Jointmaker Pro v2, 3-Pack
This is the most commonly used crosscut saw blade for the Jointmaker Pro, and will meet most woodworkers' everyday needs. The finish is so good that final clean-up work with chisels or planes is rarely required. Made specifically for the Jointmaker Pro v2 (#64379, sold separately). Blades sold in a package of 3. TPI: 28. Kerf 0.016''.32-TPI Crosscut Blades (B) for Bridge City Tools Jointmaker Pro v2, 3-Pack
The Crosscut ''B'' Blade is made specifically for soft woods like balsa or basswood, where a fine cut is required. Fits the Jointmaker Pro v2 (#64379, sold separately). Blades sold in a package of 3. TPI: 32. Kerf: 0.012''.28-TPI Fret-Slotting Blades (C) for Bridge City Tools Jointmaker Pro v2, 3-Pack
The Crosscut ''C'' Blade was initially designed for luthiers for making fret slots in a single pass. However, its appeal has grown with woodworkers using denser woods. Made specifically for the Jointmaker Pro v2 (#64379, sold separately). Blades sold in a package of 3. TPI: 28. Kerf: 0.023''.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Estimated Delivery Time: 7-10 Business Days
|Tech Spec||Bridge City Tools Jointmaker Pro v2
|Technical Documents||Bridge City Tools Jointmaker Pro v2 Manual