Bridge City Tools Jointmaker Pro Precision Fence
Replaces the stock fence on the Jointmaker Pro—four micro-adjustable flip stops provide repeatable accuracy down to 0.001''.
The Precision Fence system from Bridge City Tools replaces the wooden fences that come with the Jointmaker Pro, making cuts fast, precise and repeatable. It features four precision flip stops and two micro-adjust knobs with micrometer scales that let you fine-tune the position of the stops in increments as fine as 0.001'' over the 12'' length of each fence, eliminating the process of tapping stops and making test cuts. All adjustments are virtually backlash-free and the stops lock reliably, ensuring accurate and identical repeat cuts. When not needed, they flip out of the way, maintaining the position for later use. The Precision Fence consists of two independent fences, each of which is independently adjustable. When desired, the fences can be bridged together so both sliding tables work in unison.
- Micro-adjust knobs let you fine-tune the stops in 0.001'' increments over the 12'' length of each wing
- Backlash-free adjustments and firm locking ensure accurate and identical repeat cuts
- Two anodized aluminum fence extrusions operate together or independently
- Low-friction UHMW sub-fences provide smooth workpiece travel
- T-tracks allow mounting of optional accessories like the Tenon Miter Jig (#66702, sold separately), and the Elbow Clamp (#61942, sold separately)