Estimated Delivery Time: 7-10 Business Days
Bridge City Tools KM-1 Kerfmaker
Quickly cut close-fitting lap joints, grooves and dados, using only a piece of the actual stock to setup the jig.
Cut tight-fitting lap joints, grooves and dados using only a piece of the actual stock for setup, and the KM-1 Kerfmaker to position your cuts. Just set the Kerfmaker for the width of your blade (or router bit or dado set), then close the Kerfmaker's jaws around the mating piece. Now you're ready to cut the shoulders of your joint with perfect precision. Just set your stop with the Kerfmaker in place, make the first shoulder cut, flip the Kerfmaker over, make the second shoulder cut, then cut out the waste in the middle. You'll be amazed at the tight joints you achieve with minimal setup time. Precision machined from solid anodized aluminum.
- Allows you to easily cut tight-fitting joints on a table saw, router table, radial arm saw or the Jointmaker Pro
- Tool is set up using your actual stock, eliminating measurement errors
- Cuts it right the first time—no time-consuming trial and error
- Tightness of fit is easily adjustable, corresponding to how tightly the KM-1 fits around your stock
- Cuts grooves and dados up to 2'' wide
|Manufacturer Part Number||6000101|
To begin. BridgeCity is building generational tools. These will be around for your grandchildren. The fit and finish is unbelievable. There's is not an untouched or unfinished edge on this. Every inch is well crafted and thought through. The learning curve is a little steep because words can't give it enough clarity. Once I saw the video, it clicked. So easy & So speedy you're going to Homer Simpson yourself (D'oh!) You get what you pay for. Do it! you won't regret it.
3 months ago
3 months ago