Multi-functional, space-saving tool combines a sliding T-bevel, saddle square, 1:6 and 1:8 dovetail markers, and a marking gauge for parallel lines.
Bridge City Tools Layout Multi Tools
Peel back the layers of the Bridge City Tools Multi Tool, and you'll find no less than five crucial marking guides for woodworking. While most obviously a sliding T-bevel, the Multi Tool unfolds to reveal a 90° saddle square, two dovetail markers with 1:6 and 1:8 slopes, and a pencil notch for use as a marking gauge for parallel lines. The cam lock for the blade is operable with one hand, won't cause your angle setting to slip as you tighten it, and provides an incredibly solid hold. The hardened stainless steel blade is accurate to .002'' along its length, and is tough enough for use with a marking knife. Thanks to the bead-blasted matte finish, you can mark the blade with a pencil, and easily wipe it clean. The three saddle gauges make transferring a line over a corner fast, with no risk of misalignment. Since the saddles pivot, you can transfer lines over corners with angles other than 90°. Use the 1:8 dovetail marker for hardwoods, and the 1:6 marker for softwoods.
- Combines a sliding T-bevel, 90° saddle square, dovetail markers with 1:6 and 1:8 slopes, and a marking gauge for parallel lines
- Ideal for layout, checking cuts and setting up machines
- Compact, multi-functional design saves space in your apron pocket and in your toolbox
- Cam lock is operable with one hand and won't cause your angle setting to slip as you tighten it
- All components are precision milled for an accuracy of 0.002'' along the length of the blade
- Bead-blasted matte finish can be marked with a pencil, and easily wiped clean
- Saddle gauges make transferring a line over a corner fast, with no risk of misalignment
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Estimated Delivery Time: 7-10 Business Days