Tiny 2'' precision square easily fits into an apron pocket—steel plate attaches to magnets so you can hook it over an edge.
Bridge City Tools MMS-1 Mini Miter Square
Bridge City Tools' MMS-1 Mini Miter Square is a tiny precision square that doesn't demand much real estate in your pockets. At only 2'' on the 90° side, it's easy to slip into your apron for dozens of uses around the shop. Accurate to 0.002'', it's perfect for checking the squareness of a small part or setting your table saw or bandsaw blade to 45°. It includes a steel foot that attaches to rare earth magnets on one leg of the triangle so you can hook it over an edge to check an angle or strike a line. It may fit easily into your apron pocket, but it may not spend much time there.
- Tiny precision square easily fits into an apron pocket
- Only 2'' long on the 90° side
- Accurate to 0.002''—perfect for checking or striking 90° and 45° angles
- Steel plate attaches to rare earth magnets on one leg of the triangle so you can hook it over an edge
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Estimated Delivery Time: 7-10 Business Days
|Manufacturer Part Number||6000301|