Precision-machined for the tightest miters possible—can be loosened and recalibrated if dropped.
Bridge City Tools MS-1.5v2 Miter Square
Bridge City Tools' precision Miter Squares are accurate to ±0.002'' over their full length, and feature the unique ability to loosen the stock and re-calibrate it in the event that it's dropped and is no longer true. Use them for marking out and checking miters and other 45° cuts. Well-balanced and lightweight, with a triangular cutout in the stock for grip, they boast a spectacular fit and finish. All edges are slightly rounded so they won't dent your work or be easily nicked if dropped, and the hardened stainless steel blades are bead-blasted for a matte finish that you can mark with a pencil and easily wipe clean. Choose from a range of sizes.
- Accurate to 0.002'' on the outside and inside edges
- Can be loosened and re-calibrated to 45° in the event of accidental impact
- Ergonomic handle is made of anodized aircraft grade aluminum
- Hardened stainless steel blade can be used with a marking knife without risk of damage
- Bead-blasted finish can be marked with a pencil and easily wiped clean
- Slightly rounded on all corners to avoid deformation should you drop it
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Estimated Shipping time: 7-10 Business Days