Estimated Delivery Time: 7-10 Business Days
Bridge City Tools TM-1 Tenonmaker
Quickly cut tight-fitting tenons using the mortise itself to setup the jig—eliminates measurement errors!
Cut tight-fitting tenons using the mortise itself to set up the jig. First calibrate the Tenonmaker for the kerf of your table saw blade (or Jointmaker Pro blade), then open the Tenonmaker's jaws so they touch both cheeks of the mortise. Now you're ready to cut the shoulders of the tenon with perfect precision. The Tenonmaker fits between your tenoning jig and a stop block clamped to your crosscut sled's fence. Make the first cheek cut, flip the Tenonmaker over, make the second cheek cut, then cut the shoulders that define the length of the tenon. You'll be amazed at the tight joints you achieve with minimal setup time. Precision machined from solid anodized aluminum.
- Allows you to precisely fit tenons to mortises using a table saw with a tenoning jig, or the Jointmaker Pro
- Tool is set up using the mortise itself, eliminating measurement errors
- Cuts it right the first time—no time-consuming trial and error
- No need to clean up the tenon with chisels or planes
- Tightness of fit is easily adjustable, corresponding to how tightly the TM-1 fits the mortise
- Cuts tenons from 1/8'' to 2'' thick
|Manufacturer Part Number||6000201|
You get what you pay for. Do it! you won't regret it!
5 months ago