Bridge City Tools TS-2v2 Try Square
Precision-machined to an accuracy of ±0.002'', both inside and out— can be loosened and recalibrated if dropped.
Bridge City Tools' precision Try Squares are incredibly accurate, and feature a host of unique touches that make them unlike any other square on the market. Each is accurate to ±0.002'' over its full length, both inside and out. But the feature that really sets these apart from the crowd is the fact that you can loosen the stock and recalibrate it in the event that it is dropped and goes out of square. The squares are well-balanced and lightweight, with a triangular cutout in the stock for grip, and a spectacular fit and finish. All edges are slightly rounded so they won't dent your work or be easily nicked if you drop the square. The hardened stainless steel blades are bead-blasted for a matte finish that you can mark with a pencil and easily wipe clean. Finally, a tapered cutout in each blade serves as a 1:8 dovetail marker. Choose from a range of sizes.
- Accurate to 0.002'' on the outside and inside edges
- Square can be loosened and re-squared in the event of accidental impact
- Ergonomic handle is made of anodized aircraft grade aluminum
- Hardened stainless steel blade can be used with a marking knife without risk of damage
- Bead-blasted finish can be marked with a pencil and easily wiped clean
- 8:1 dovetail cutout for quick, convenient dovetail layouts
- Slightly rounded on each of the corners to avoid deformation if dropped
Important Note: The smaller squares are ungraduated. The two 8'' models have clearly etched graduations on the blades—choose from either imperial (8'' in 32nds) or metric scales (200mm in 1mm increments).
(1) Bridge City Tools TS-2v2 Try Square