Building a Strip Canoe Book
Get detailed, plans and patterns for eight proven strip canoe designs from Master Maine Guide, Gil Gilpatrick! Gilpatrick includes more than 100 photographs and illustrations in this 111 page guide book and touches on safety in the workshop, repairs and maintenance to your canoe, and gives you shortcuts to help you get paddling faster!
- Eight plans and patterns for proven strip canoe designs
- 18' White Guide - a classic canoe
- 20' White Guide - a beautiful canoe in a large size
- White Water - Solo or pair whitewater tripping
- River Runner - the best canoe for river and combo trips
- Grand Laker - a square stern to house a motor
- Puddle Duck - a great single person canoe
- Wabnaki - a nice sized canoe for one or two people
- The Laker - the perfect canoe for casual canoeing
- Over 100 color photographs and illustrations
- Step-by-step instructions
|Manufacturer Part Number||978-1-56523-483-3|
|Cover Style||Soft Cover|
Book seems to be through.
I have to give it a try.
Definetly recommend this book.
6 months ago
over 2 years ago
over 3 years ago