Cathedral Door Making Templates
Nearly all cathedral door templates on the market come in expensive complete sets of 10-20 different sizes, most of which you'll never use since most cabinet doors fall within a fairly narrow range of widths. The Cathedral Door Templates from Rockler, however, allow you to purchase only the templates your project requires, saving you money and shop space. Simply use the Woodshop Calculator (#58314, sold separately) to generate a cut list for all of your doors, and the calculator will give you a short list of which templates are required for your specific project. Each set of templates includes a pattern for the rail and for the corresponding panel. Arched Door Templates are also available (sold separately), which have a gradual curve without the flats at either end.
- Greatly simplifies the process of laying out and cutting the cathedral arches for your raised panel doors
- Durable, rigid 1/4'' masonite—simply use double-sided tape to secure the templates
- Each template will work with a range of sizes
- Complete instructions available online
(1) Cathedral Door Template for Panel
|Manufacturer Part Number||No|
|Tech Spec||Item #53198
Item #: 52195:
|Tech Docs||Arched and Cathedral Door Template Instructions|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
over 2 years ago