- Each Bog Oak Pen blank measures approximately 3/4" x 3/4" x 5"L.
- Though bog oak is in the earliest stages of fossilization, it turns much like ordinary wood.
- Left untouched for millions of years, bog oak would form into coal and lignite.
- The dark brown color is the effect of the tannins in acidic water, and permeates through the entire pen blank.
- Each blank is sold individually.
|Manufacturer Part Number||PBBOGOAK|
- (1) Ancient Bog Oak Pen Blank
- (1) Certificate of Authenticity
2 Review(s)View All
I used this on two pen...Posted June 21, 2013
This easy to work with and...Posted July 4, 2012