Rockler Clamp-It Bar Clamp
Fits into the slots of our standard Clamp-It (#29190) and Adjustable Clamp-It (#33586) for holding parts at precise angles.
Our exclusive Clamp-It Bar Clamp is designed specifically for use with the Clamp-It Assembly Square (#29190, sold separately) or the Adjustable Clamp-It Assembly Tool (#33586, sold separately). It fits neatly into the slots on the Clamp-It, aligning the clamps properly for easier setups. Available in three nominal bar lengths: 5'', 8'' and 12''.
- Features a fixed head with a comfortable ergonomic handle and moveable tailpiece
- Throat depth of 3/4'' (to the center of the jaw) automatically centers clamping pressure on the edge of Clamp-It® Assembly Squares
- 5'' clamp has a 4-1/2'' maximum opening capacity
- 8'' clamp has a 7-1/2'' maximum opening capacity
- 12'' clamp has an 11-1/2'' maximum opening capacity
For stability when used on the benchtop, add the optional Sure-Foot® Conversion Kit:
Our Sure-Foot® Conversion Kit keeps your Clamp-It® Bar Clamps from falling over when stood upright on the bench—the dreaded domino effect. The attachments snap securely onto both ends of the clamp (sold separately) to provide a stable footprint that can be screwed down to your workbench or fixture if needed. In addition, the added height provides more knuckle clearance when tightening. Also included are two sliding spacer attachments, which slip onto the bar to center thinner stock between the jaws.
Important Note: NOT compatible with the 4'' Mini Clamp-It Bar Clamp (#20201). Only compatible with full-size Clamp-It® Bar Clamps (#61003, #35335 and #36153, sold separately).
(1) Clamp-It Bar Clamp (choose from 5'', 8'', or 12'' nominal)
|Jaw Width||4-1/2", 7-1/2", 11-1/2"|
|Length||5", 8", 12"|