Included router clamp fits the Bosch router; Dewalt and Porter-Cable compact routers.
If you have received prior versions of VCarve, they are upgradeable to version 9.0.
Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
Estimated Delivery time: 7 business days
15% Restocking fee on all CNC Shark returns.
Please call customer service before returning product.
CNC Piranha XL® Base Model
The additional Y capacity of the CNC Piranha XL® brings it one step closer to a full-sized CNC, while still maintaining its attractive price. With a Y travel of 24'', it's perfect for projects like carvings, plaques, ornamental boxes and precision parts machined from wood, soft metals, or plastics. The Z travel is also increased from previous models to 4'' for additional thickness capacity. XY homing capability make setups easier than ever. The Piranha XL also ships standard with Virtual Zero software, which maps the surface of your workpiece for unerring accuracy. 3D carving capability, complete with a 3D models library, gives you the ability to carve expensive corbels and cut intricate inlays or engravings. With its slim profile, the entire machine can easily fit onto one end of your workbench. To use, just design your work with the included VCarve Desktop V9.5 Design software on a PC computer with a USB 2.0 port (not included). Save the program directly to a USB flash drive, plug it into the pendant, select your file, and hit the run button. Thanks to this file transfer system, there is no need to subject your computer to a dusty shop environment.
- Virtual Zero software "maps" the surface of your table or workpiece and uses the map as a dynamic reference point. This virtually eliminates problems caused by warped or bowed work pieces
- Touch-screen pendant controlled software package with color graphics
- X & Y homing capability
- Aluminum interlocking table with T-track slots for firm, flexible clamping
- Color touch-screen pendant controller system for ease of use
- VCarve Desktop V9.5 Design software offers a versatile, user-friendly interface
- Includes V-groove router bit and two hold-down clamps
- Ships fully assembled so you can get started right away!
- Requires a PC computer with USB 2.0 port (not included)
- Requires a Bosch, Dewalt, Porter Cable, or similar style palm router (sold separately)
(1) V-Groove Router Bit
(2) Hold-down clamps
(1) Touch Screen Controller
(1) VCarve Desktop V9.5 Design Software Package
(1) Vector Art 3D Sampler Pack
(1) Instruction Manual (2) Compact router clamps
With the Rockler Protection Plan, you'll get accidental damage coverage immediately upon purchase of your tool. Plus, we will extend the manufacturer's warranty for your choice of an additional 1 or 2 years. We'll take care of all parts and labor for any repairs, with no deductibles and no hassles. If your tool can not be repaired, we'll gladly replace it. Available in the US only. Click here to learn more.Standard Manufacturer's Warranty: 12 months
|Manufacturer Part Number||10014|
6 months ago
The software has a learning curve but the training videos that come with the software really helps you get started. I am very pleased with my purchase and would recommend to anyone wanting to try CNC.
9 months ago
over 2 years ago
over 3 years ago
7 months ago