Features steel encased gantry legs for optimum rigidity, Virtual Zero Unlimited software and a full 50'' of Y-axis capacity!
CNC Shark HD5 with Extended Bed
Whether for the home shop or the production floor, Next Wave Automation's CNC Shark HD5® Extended Bed makes an exceptionally versatile tool that can meet all your machining needs. It can shape, drill, carve, dado and rabbet a huge variety of projects made from wood, soft metals, composites, or plastics. The HD5® Extended Bed features a full 50'' of Y-axis travel and robust, industrial-grade components: a heavy-duty aluminum- and steel-reinforced gantry, an extruded aluminum router mount, interlocking aluminum table, linear rails and guides, and anti-backlash, wear-compensated lead screws on all axes. Except for the router (see compatible router list below), it ships standard with everything needed to get started: the latest version of Vectric VCarve design software, a color pendant controller, two hold-down clamps, a 3/8'' carbide V-bit, and Next Wave Automation’s exclusive, patented Virtual Zero Unlimited software. It's fully compatible with Next Wave Automation’s extensive line of accessories: laser, 4th axis, scanner, and more. Made in the USA and backed by a full one-year warranty and lifetime technical support.
- Extended bed for 50'' of Y-axis travel—ideal for larger projects
- Patented Virtual Zero Unlimited software lets you map the surface of your material with an unlimited number of reference points. The program then uses these points to auto adjust the G-code to conform to the actual surface of your material, eliminating problems caused by a warped or bowed workpiece
- Colored touch screen pendant controller with Ready2Control software featuring multi-machine operation, start, stop rewind, and go to G-code location as well as project queuing for reliable bit change applications ($149 retail value)
- Includes the latest edition of Vectrics VCarve design software ($349 retail value)
- Vector Art 3D Sampler Pack ($99 retail value)
- Steel encased gantry legs for increased rigidity
- New cable management system and computer control panel
- Removeable steel base shields minimize dust and debris
- Linear ball bearing carriages and guide rails
- Anti-backlash, wear-compensated leadscrews on all axes
- Rigid interlocking aluminum table with virtually unlimited clamp positioning
- Aluminum gantry backplate for heavy machining capabilities
- Rugged aluminum router mounting clamp
- Automatic router on and off control
- USB interface
- X & Y homing capability
- One-year warranty on parts and labor, special shipping exclusions apply
- Lifetime technical support
- Made in the USA
CNC Shark HD5® is fully compatible with the following routers (sold separately):
- Bosch 1617 and 1618
- Porter Cable 890 Series
- DeWalt 610, 616, 618
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Estimated Delivery Time: 7-10 Business Days
- There is an additional $125 shipping charge on this item.
- (1) CNC Shark HD5 Extended Bed
- (1) Aluminum router mount (see list of compatible routers)
- (1) 3/8'' V-Groove Bit (colors may vary)
- (2) Hold Down Clamps (colors may vary)
- (1) Latest Edition of VCarve Software Package
- (1) CNC Shark Control Panel operating software with Virtual Zero Unlimited
- (1) Vector Art 3D Sampler Pack
|Manufacturer Part Number||10024|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.