Estimated Delivery Time: 7-10 Business Days
Must be shipped within the 48 Contiguous United States.
Please call customer service before returning product.
CNC Shark HD5 with Extended Bed
Features steel encased gantry legs for optimum rigidity, Virtual Zero Unlimited software and a full 50'' of Y-axis capacity!
Whether for the home shop or the production floor, Next Wave Automation's CNC Shark HD5® Extended Bed makes an exceptionally versatile tool that can meet all your machining needs. It can shape, drill, carve, dado and rabbet a huge variety of projects made from wood, soft metals, composites, or plastics. The HD5® Extended Bed features a full 50'' of Y-axis travel and robust, industrial-grade components: a heavy-duty aluminum- and steel-reinforced gantry, an extruded aluminum router mount, interlocking aluminum table, linear rails and guides, and anti-backlash, wear-compensated lead screws on all axes. Except for the router (see compatible router list below), it ships standard with everything needed to get started: the latest version of Vectric VCarve design software, a color pendant controller, two hold-down clamps, a 3/8'' carbide V-bit, and Next Wave Automation’s exclusive, patented Virtual Zero Unlimited software. It's fully compatible with Next Wave Automation’s extensive line of accessories: laser, 4th axis, scanner, and more. Made in the USA and backed by a full one-year warranty and lifetime technical support.
- Extended bed for 50'' of Y-axis travel—ideal for larger projects
- Patented Virtual Zero Unlimited software lets you map the surface of your material with an unlimited number of reference points. The program then uses these points to auto adjust the G-code to conform to the actual surface of your material, eliminating problems caused by a warped or bowed workpiece
- Colored touch screen pendant controller with Ready2Control software featuring multi-machine operation, start, stop rewind, and go to G-code location as well as project queuing for reliable bit change applications ($149 retail value)
- Includes the latest edition of Vectrics VCarve design software ($349 retail value)
- Vector Art 3D Sampler Pack ($99 retail value)
- Steel encased gantry legs for increased rigidity
- New cable management system and computer control panel
- Removeable steel base shields minimize dust and debris
- Linear ball bearing carriages and guide rails
- Anti-backlash, wear-compensated leadscrews on all axes
- Rigid interlocking aluminum table with virtually unlimited clamp positioning
- Aluminum gantry backplate for heavy machining capabilities
- Rugged aluminum router mounting clamp
- Automatic router on and off control
- USB interface
- X & Y homing capability
- One-year warranty on parts and labor, special shipping exclusions apply
- Lifetime technical support
- Made in the USA
CNC Shark HD5® is fully compatible with the following routers (sold separately):
- Bosch 1617 and 1618
- Porter Cable 890 Series
- DeWalt 610, 616, 618
- (1) CNC Shark HD5 Extended Bed
- (1) Aluminum router mount (see list of compatible routers)
- (1) 3/8'' V-Groove Bit (colors may vary)
- (2) Hold Down Clamps (colors may vary)
- (1) Latest Edition of VCarve Software Package
- (1) CNC Shark Control Panel operating software with Virtual Zero Unlimited
- (1) Vector Art 3D Sampler Pack
|Manufacturer Part Number||10024|
2 months ago
7 months ago
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.