Complete Basic Router Table Package With Accessory Kit
Whether you're in the market for your first router table, or a second basic table to be left set up for common operations, this package makes a fantastic value. It includes everything you need except the router, offering many of the benefits of much more expensive tables. It's a full-size router table with nearly five square feet of low-friction melamine surface area, and includes a rigid, precisely extruded aluminum fence. The MDF sub-fences can be easily repositioned around the bit and a safety bit guard is included to protect your fingers. The 3/8'' thick phenolic router plate is pre-drilled to fit Group A routers (see below for details).
- Includes router table top, router mounting plate, fence, bit guard, starting pin and steel stand
- Powder-coated black steel stand is sturdy, yet lightweight (despite its appearance, the stand does not fold up)
- Overall table height is 36''
- Top is full-size—31-5/8'' x 23-3/4'' x 1'' thick MDF with a melamine veneer
- Router plate is phenolic, 8-1/4'' x 11-3/4'' x 3/8'' thick with four leveling screws and an insert ring
- Insert ring is 4'' O.D. and 1-1/2'' I.D.
- Standard 3/4'' x 3/8'' aluminum miter track
- Fence is 32'' long with a solid extruded aluminum backer
- Fence and sub-fences offer tool-free adjustments
Included plate is pre-drilled to fit Group A routers:
- Makita 1100
- Milwaukee 5615-5624
- DeWalt 616-618
- Bosch 1617-1618
- Ridgid 2930 Combo Kit
- Hitachi M12VC (fixed and kit)
- Porter-Cable 690, 890, 7529, 97529 and 8529
Note: Current models of the Porter-Cable 892 require at least two screws to be 1/2'' long versus 5/8''.
(1) Router Table Top
(1) Group A Router Plate
(1) Router Table Fence
(1) Starting Pin
(1) Router Table Stand/Base
(1) Rockler Table Featherboard
(2) Rockler Fence Featherboards
(1) Dust Port