CoPilot Hole-Enlarging Adapter for Shark Tooth® Hole Saws
If you've used a hole saw to drill a hole and then find out it's too small, Century's patented CoPilot adapter lets you enlarge it while maintaining the same precise hole location. Just install the CoPilot in place of the standard 1/4'' pilot bit and mount the original hole saw—or one that matches the existing hole—to the CoPilot to guide the cut. You can then drill the larger hole in one easy operation while the smaller hole saw keeps it perfectly centered. Made in USA.
- Lets you easily enlarge existing holes in one easy cut
- Compatible with a range of threaded arbor styles, sizes and brands (sold separately)
- Larger hole saw (sold separately) cuts new hole
- Smaller hole saw (sold separately) becomes the pilot
- Use Adapter Nut (#53258, sold separately) to convert threading from 1/2-20 to 5/8-18 if required
|Manufacturer Part Number||5320|