Deluxe Saw Plate and Non-Chip Strip for Bora NGX System
Rides along your NGX guide rail (sold separately) for arrow straight cuts—quick-release clamps secure your saw to the plate!
To transform your circular saw into a precision track saw, reach for the Bora NGX Saw Plate. With just three quick-release clamps, the Saw Plate installs on most circular saws, both left-blade and right-blade models. In addition, the plate includes a 55'' Non-Chip Strip, which eliminates tear-out on the top side of your material. The strip features a self-adhesive backing for easy installation on your Bora NGX straight edge guide (e.g. #65476, sold separately). Thanks to its easy-to-use, intuitive design, you'll find yourself reaching for the NGX Saw Plate every time.
- 3 sliding quick-release clamps are adjustable so your saw goes on and off the plate effortlessly
- 55'' self-adhesive Non-Chip Strip reduces top side tear-out for a smooth finish
- Clamps slide on aluminum mounting rails for maximum installation flexibility
- Fits both right- or left-blade saws (check your saw to verify compatibility)
- Designed specifically for use with the Bora NGX system
- Fixed center molded channel helps reduce blade offset and guesswork
(1) Bora NGX System Deluxe Saw Plate
(1) 55'' anti-chip strip
(1) Pack of mounting hardware
With the Rockler Protection Plan you'll get accidental damage coverage immediately upon purchase of your tool. Plus we will extend the manufacturer's warranty for your choice of an additional 1 or 2 years. We'll take care of all parts and labor for any repairs with no deductibles and no hassles. If your tool can not be repaired we'll gladly replace it. Available in the US only. Click here to learn more.Standard Manufacturer's Warranty: 12 months
|Manufacturer Part Number||544001|
- Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood