DeWalt 20V MAX* Cordless/Brushless Jigsaw, Bare Tool
A lightweight, ergonomic cordless jigsaw with long runtime and variable speed up to 3,200 strokes per minute.
The DeWalt 20V MAX* XR® Cordless Jig Saw features an efficient motor for powerful performance and long runtime between charges. The variable speed trigger and speed dial precisely control the blade speed up to 3,200 spm, for professional results no matter what you're cutting. 4-position orbital action lets you adjust for optimal cutting of a variety of materials. A bright LED light illuminates dim work surfaces and makes it easy to follow cut lines. The updated all-metal, lever-action keyless blade clamp is designed for quick, easy blade changes of t-shank jig saw blades. Also keyless, the shoe bevel is easy to adjust with detents at 0°, 15°, 30°, and a positive stop at 45°. A removable shoe cover helps protect materials from scratches, and an integrated dust blower helps remove dust and debris from your line of sight as you cut. Tool only. Battery and charger sold separately.
- Brushless motor delivers efficient performance for longer runtime (vs. DCS331 Jig Saw)
- Compact size for easy grip and maximum control
- Bright LED light helps to illuminate dimly lit work surfaces
- Variable speed trigger and dial provide precise speed control
- All-metal, lever-action keyless blade change allows for quick and easy t-shank blade changes
- Integrated dust blower helps clear line of sight while cutting
- 4-position orbital action provides control of cut quality and speed
- All-metal, keyless shoe bevel with detents at 0°, 15°, 30°, and a positive stop at 45° for easy adjustment
- No-mar shoe cover to help protect work surface from scratches
- Accepts t-shank jig saw blades for optimal holding power and professional results
(1) DeWalt 20V MAX* Cordless/Brushless Jigsaw, Bare Tool
|Manufacturer Part Number||DCS334B|