DeWalt 20V MAX* Cordless/Brushless Variable-Speed 5'' Random Orbit Sander, Bare Tool
No cord to get in your way or limit your range—variable-speed dial provides speed control from 8,000 to 12,000 OPM.
The DeWalt 20V MAX* XR 5'' Brushless/Cordless Random Orbital Sander features an efficient brushless motor, proving the power and runtime needed to get your surfaces smooth. Its variable-speed dial provides speed control from 8,000 to 12,000 OPM, making it suitable for a wide range of applications. The dust bag attaches securely to the sander with just one hand to help keep the air in your shop clean. You can also attach the sander directly to the DWV010 and DWV012 dust collectors (sold separately). The sander's rubber grip provides comfort, and swapping the 8-hole, hook-and-loop sandpaper sheets is quick and easy. Battery and charger sold separately.
- Brushless motor provides runtime and efficiency to get the job done
- Variable-speed control from 8,000 to 12,000 OPM to match the speed to the application
- Low-profile height allows user to get close to work surface for precise sanding
- Replaceable 8-hole hook-and-loop sanding pad (DWE64233) for quick, easy paper changing
- Dust-sealed switch to protect against dust infiltration for long switch life
- Texturized rubber overmold grip for comfortable sanding
- One-handed locking dust bag
- Dust port is designed to fit directly to the DWV010 or DWV012 dust collectors (sold separately)
- To attach dust port to other vacuum systems with 1-1/4'' hoses, use DWV9000 Universal Quick Connector (sold separately)
- PSA replacement pad available as service part number N373679 (sold separately)
(1) DeWalt 20V MAX* Cordless/Brushless Variable-Speed 5'' Random Orbit Sander, Bare Tool
|Manufacturer Part Number||DCW210B|