Dewalt DW618K Heavy-Duty 2-1/4 HP maximum motor HP EVS Fixed Base Router Kit with Soft Start
Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
Estimated Vendor Lead Time: 10 business days.
10% restocking fee.
Please call customer service before returning product.
Heavy-Duty 2-1/4 HP (maximum motor HP) EVS Fixed Base Router Kit with Soft Start.
- 2-1/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 12.0 Amp electronic variable speed motor provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods
- Electronic variable speed with full feedback control for constant speed under load from 8,000-24,000 rpm and soft start to reduce start-up torque for enhanced control
- Micro-fine depth adjustment ring provides precise depth adjustments in 1/64" increments and adjusts vertically for a constant switch/cordset location
- Adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock makes depth adjustment and base changes quick and solid-locking
- Quick release motor latches for fast and easy motor pack removal for bit and base changes
- Detachable cordset offers cordset serviceability and the ability to use the same motor pack for all bases
(1) DW6184 Fixed Base
(1) 1/4" Collet
(1) 1/2" Collet
(1) sub-base Concentricity Gauge
(1) Large Hole Sub Base
With the Rockler Protection Plan you'll get accidental damage coverage immediately upon purchase of your tool. Plus we will extend the manufacturer's warranty for your choice of an additional 1 or 2 years. We'll take care of all parts and labor for any repairs with no deductibles and no hassles. If your tool can not be repaired we'll gladly replace it. Available in the US only. Click here to learn more.Standard Manufacturer's Warranty: 36 months
|Manufacturer Part Number||DW618K|
|Speed Range||8000 - 24000 RPM|