Dewalt DW618M Heavy-Duty 2-1/4 HP maximum motor HP EVS Router Motor with Soft Start
Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
Estimated Vendor Lead Time: 10 business days.
10% restocking fee.
Please call customer service before returning product.
Heavy-Duty 2-1/4 HP (maximum motor HP) EVS Router Motor with Soft Start.
- 2-1/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 12 amp electronic variable speed motor provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods
- Micro-fine depth adjustment ring provides precise depth adjustments in 1/64" increments
- Adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock makes depth adjustment and base changes quick and solid-locking
- Electronic variable speed with full feedback control for constant speed under load from 8,000-24,000 rpm and soft start to reduce start-up torque for enhanced control
- Dust-sealed switch provides durability and long switch life
- Spindle lock to allow for one wrench bit changes
- Heavy-duty, precision machined, die-cast aluminum motor housing for durability and low tool weight
- Nickel plated motor housing for a smooth, long-lasting depth adjustment
(1) 1/4" and 1/2" collets wrench
(1) 1/4" Collet
(1) 1/2" Collets
(1) Power Cord Set
With the Rockler Protection Plan you'll get accidental damage coverage immediately upon purchase of your tool. Plus we will extend the manufacturer's warranty for your choice of an additional 1 or 2 years. We'll take care of all parts and labor for any repairs with no deductibles and no hassles. If your tool can not be repaired we'll gladly replace it. Available in the US only. Click here to learn more.Standard Manufacturer's Warranty: 36 months
|Manufacturer Part Number||DW618M|
|Speed Range||8000 - 24000 RPM|