DeWalt DW788 Variable-Speed Scroll Saw with Stand
Exclusive tool-free blade holders allow blade changes in seconds.
As low as $629.98
Additional Shipping and Handling Charge: $10
- Additional Shipping and Handling Charge: $10
Heavy-Duty 20" Variable-Speed Scroll Saw. Shown with optional work light (#60198, sold separately).
- Double parallel-link arm design dramatically reduces vibration and noise, for extremely accurate cuts.
- Exclusive tool-free blade holders allow blade changes in seconds.
- On-off switch, electronic variable speed, flexible dust blower and blade-tensioning lever are all located on the front upper arm for added convenience.
- Arm design moves the tool's pivot points from the back of the saw to the front, shortening the arm movement for smoother, quieter operation.
- Arm lifts so blade can be easily threaded through the material for inside cuts.
- Unique arm design keeps the blade perpendicular to the work, dramatically reducing over- or under- cutting.
- Oversized, cast-iron table provides excellent material support and bevels 45° left and right.
(1) DeWalt DW788 Variable-Speed Scroll Saw
With the Rockler Protection Plan you'll get accidental damage coverage immediately upon purchase of your tool. Plus we will extend the manufacturer's warranty for your choice of an additional 1 or 2 years. We'll take care of all parts and labor for any repairs with no deductibles and no hassles. If your tool can not be repaired we'll gladly replace it. Available in the US only. Click here to learn more.