Dremel MS20-01 Moto-Saw Kit
The Dremel Moto-Saw is a handheld powered coping saw that can also be attached to the benchtop for use as a scroll saw. It can produce detailed curved cuts in a variety of materials, including wood, plastic, laminates and metal. The Moto-Saw is easy set-up and operate and features a tool-free mechanism for fast blade changes. Auto-tensioning keeps the blade tightened for optimal cutting performance, and the slim, ergonomic handle with comfort grip provides control in a wide variety of cutting positions. Once you're finished, it stores easily thanks to its compact size.
- Detach the table to use the tool as a handheld electric coping saw
- Auto tensioning quick-change mechanism for fast accessory change with optimal blade tension
- Attach your vacuum to the dust port to keep your line-of-sight clear and work space clean
- Variable speed control allows cutting in a variety of materials
- Fast clamp base attaches to various tables and benches
Note: Blue edge guide locking levers illustrated on packaging are not included in the kit and do not affect performance of the tool.
(1) Fast Clamp Base
(1) Storage Case
(1) Side Cutting Blade
(4) Wood and Plastic Blades
(4) Fine Wood Blades
(4) Metal blades
(1) Vacuum Adapter
|Manufacturer Part Number||MS20-01|
1 year ago
My max cut was 1 5/8". I used it like my scroll saw.
1 year ago