Dust Right Click-Connect Upgrade Kit (Fits FlexiPort 3' to 12' Expandable Hose Kit)
Get fast Click-Connect switching of a single hose between multiple tools—upgrades your older style FlexiPort Expandable Hose Kit (blue ports and black hose).
Rockler's Click-Connect Upgrade Kit adds click-in, click-out functionality to your original series FlexiPort Power Tool Hose Kit (blue ports and black hose; no longer available). Now you can leave the included rubber Click-Connect FlexiPorts on your tools and switch the hose from port to port quickly and securely—there is no need to unscrew the FlexiPort. The Upgrade Kit includes four FlexiPorts of varying diameters, plus the Click-Connect Hose Adapter, which threads into your existing FlexiPort Expandable Hose. Three of the four FlexiPorts have a clasp that you can ratchet down for a secure connection to the tool. The Click-Connect Hose Adapter also features a vent collar for adjusting the amount of suction. This is a great feature for orbital sanders, which leave swirl marks if too much vacuum is exerted.
Should I Upgrade to Click-Connect?
If your handheld power tools range widely in size and shape, the Click-Connect system is a clear winner. FlexiPorts that are particularly hard to fit over the tool's dust port can be installed once and left for good. FlexiPorts that are on the looser side can be secured with the clasps and, again, left for good. If all of your tools' ports are close in size, you can still use Click-Connect FlexiPorts in the old way, leaving a single FlexiPort on the hose, and relying on the flexibility of the port when you switch from tool to tool. You'll still benefit from the vent collar, and also the Click-Connect feature if you buy additional tools with different port sizes.
Click-Connect FlexiPort Upgrade Kit Details:
- Upgrades your original series FlexiPort Power Tool Hose Kit (blue ports and black hose; no longer available) with the Click-Connect feature
- Lets you move a single FlexiPort Expandable hose from tool to tool, leaving the FlexiPorts on the individual tools
- Rubber ends flex to fit ports on most handheld power tools—rigid ends click securely onto hose
- Three largest ports have cinching plastic clamps to ensure a tight connection
- Squeezing the side tabs on Hose Adapter releases FlexiPort
- FlexiPorts swivel to prevent tangling and have a molded elbow to help keep the hose off your work
- Hose Adapter features vent ring for reducing suction when needed
- Hose Adapter has reverse threads into hose for a secure, leak-free connection
- Includes four rubber FlexiPorts: 3/4'' ID x 1-1/4'' OD; 1'' ID; 1-1/4'' ID and 1-1⁄2'' ID
- Additional individual ports available separately to outfit all your tools
Note: The Click-Connect Hose Adapter in this kit is compatible with the 3' to 12' Expandable Hose only. A separate adapter (coming soon) will fit the 12' Fixed-Length Hose. The flexible rubber Click-Connect FlexiPorts will click onto both Hose Adapters, allowing you to use both types of hose with your tools.
Tip for Disconnection: The Click-Connect Hose Adapter is designed to switch from port to port while also ensuring that it doesn't disconnect unintentionally. To disconnect, press both side tabs at the same time and pull back on the adapter, moving it from side to side if necessary.
Dust Right Click-Connect Upgrade Kit for FlexiPort Hose Kit, 3' to 12' Expandable Hose
(1) Click-Connect Hose Adapter With Suction Control Ring
(1) Click-Connect FlexiPort, 3/4'' ID x 1-1/4'' OD
(1) Click-Connect FlexiPort, 1'' ID with locking clasp
(1) Click-Connect FlexiPort, 1-1/4'' ID with locking clasp
(1) Click-Connect FlexiPort, 1-1/2'' ID with locking clasp
|Brand||Rockler Dust Right|
- This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product