Dust Right® Downdraft Table
Orbital sanders stir up lots of fine dust, which tends to stay afloat and eventually settle on everything in your shop. That's where the Rockler Downdraft Table can be a huge windfall for the air quality in your shop. It generates just enough downward airflow to get the dust to drop down into the table and out the chute to your dust collector. Its sides and back can be raised to assist in containing dust, or lowered/removed to accommodate larger workpieces. Internal baffles efficiently direct dust toward the 4'' port. When not in use, the unit can be easily hung on the wall of your shop using the keyhole slots. The panels are removable and tuck neatly inside the unit during storage.
- Its sides and back can be raised to assist in containing dust, or lowered/removed to accommodate larger workpieces.
- Grid of rubber grommets supports your work without risk of marring
- Orange stops fit into the grommets to hold your work in place while sanding
- 16-1/2'' x 20'' working area with sides/back raised—lower or remove the sides and back for larger workpieces
- 4'' dust port allows easy connection to your dust collector (sold separately, minimum 650 CFM recommended)
- Sturdy metal construction with a durable powder-coat finish
- Carrying handles for easy transport
- Adjustable rubber feet provide a firm footing
(6) Orange material Stops
|Technical Documents||Instruction manual for the Dust Right® Downdraft Table|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
2 months ago
9 months ago
the smaller holes are about 1/2"