Dust Right FlexiPort Power Tool Hose Kit with Auxiliary Ports, 3' to 12' Expandable
Expanding hose with four sizes of flexible ports lets you use dust collection with nearly any handheld power tool!
Handheld power tools generate a lot of dust right where you least want it: directly under your nose. Unfortunately, the confusing array of non-standardized dust ports on handheld tools makes it hard to connect a dust hose—until now. This combo package from Rockler includes four sizes of flexible rubber dust ports—1'', 1-1/4'' and 1-1/2'' ID, plus a fourth that is 3/4'' ID x 1-1/4'' OD. All ports flex to fit securely onto the tool, while the 2-1/4'' port connects to most shop vacuums, dust separators or our optional Cord and Hose Holder (#47321). The tool-end ports are thoughtfully designed with a slight elbow that helps lift the dust hose off of your work. All ports thread securely into the included premium ''stretch'' hose, which is a feat of engineering. This supple, agile hose expands from a mere 3' to nearly 15' long, and is a pleasure to work with, providing almost zero resistance as you move about your workspace.
- Winner of WOOD Magazine's Innov8 Award for 2015
- Small ports flex to fit almost any handheld power tool with dust collection compatibility
- Hose expands 5x the original length—from 3' to 15'— for a large working radius
- Durable, flexible rubber hose is easy to manuever and manipulate, is kink- and crush-resistant, and has no memory
- Ports swivel for free range of motion
- Ports reverse thread into hose for a secure, leak-free connection
Note: The two FlexiPort hose systems—12' Fixed-Length and 3' to 12' Expandable—are NOT cross compatible. FlexiPorts with the black threads fit the Expandable Hose only, and FlexiPorts with the gray collar fit the 12' Fixed-Length Hose only.
Dust Right® FlexiPort Power Tool Hose Kit
(1) Expandable 1-1/2'' ID Dust Hose
(1) 2-1/4'' OD Swiveling Port
(1) 1'' ID Swiveling Rubber Dust Port
(1) 1-1/2'' ID Swiveling Rubber Dust Port
(1) 3/4'' ID x 1-1/4'' OD Swiveling Rubber Dust Port (both ID and OD can be used)
(1) 1-1/4'' ID Swiveling Rubber Dust Port
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.