Dust Right® Lathe Dust Collection System
Pen turners and spindle turners will instantly recognize the efficiency and utility of our Dust Right® Lathe Dust Collection System. The centerpiece of the system is our proprietary C-shaped ''dust scoop,'' which wraps around spindle turnings to catch dust right at the source. Add to that a highly adjustable solid steel boom arm support system and a flex-form hose to connect to your dust collection system, and you have an all-in-one package that will dramatically reduce the amount of dust in the air and on the floors of your shop. The boom arm assembly can be easily slid along the bed of your lathe to collect dust wherever you are cutting, and is height adjustable within a 15'' range. It can also be adjusted in and out along the slot in the plate, and pivoted at three points to provide an incredible variety of positioning options.
- 9'' long dust scoop surrounds your spindle turnings for efficient, effective dust collection
- Support system is constructed from heavy-duty steel for rigidity and durability
- Included flex form hose fits the dust scoop without a hose clamp, and moves easily as the scoop is repositioned; opposite end fits standard 2-1/2'' O.D. fittings
- System is compatible with most lathes
(1) Port Boom Arm
(1) 15" Vertical Mounting Post
(1) 15" Adjustable Connection Plate
(1) 19-1/2" Section of FlexForm Hose
(1) Hose Clamp
(1) Hardware Pack (includes all necessary hardware for connection and adjustment)
|Brand||Rockler Dust Right|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.