Dust Right Router Table Dust Bucket with Dual Port
Captures dust and debris from both above and below your router table—included Dual Port lets you attach a hose to the fence port.
Our Dust Right® Router Table Dust Bucket works in tandem with the included 4'' and 2-1/2'' ports to capture routing debris from both above and below the table. Enjoy maximum dust collection while routing rabbets, dados, dovetails and more. The bucket features a smooth-swinging door with a magnetic catch for for easy access to the router, anti-vibration pads, a sturdy metal cord retainer with a pivoting hatch, and an adjustable vent to prevent boards from suctioning to the table. The bucket is easy to assemble, and the mounting tabs can be attached to any side for the most convenient fit with your router table. Fits most routers, including large plunge routers.
- Surrounds a table-mounted router and connects to 4'' dust collection system and 2-1/2'' fence port to capture nearly all routing dust and debris
- Compatible with most full-size router tables, routers and router lifts; not compatible with Bench Dog® cast iron router tabletops
- Door with magnetic catch allows easy access to router
- Dual Dust Port can be mounted on side or back to fit your situation
- Adjustable vent allows suction control
- Mounting flanges with anti-vibration pads can be positioned on sides or front and back
- Adjustable cord retainer ensures leak-free fit
- Durable powder-coated steel
- ABS port connects to a 4'' hose, our Dust Right® 4'' Quick Change Handle (#55027, sold separately) and a 2-1/2'' dust hose
Important Note: For use only with a 4'' dust collection system that generates at least 650 CFM. Not compatible with shop vacuums.
- Dust Right Router Table Dust Bucket with Dual Port
- (1) Router Table Dust Bucket
- (1) Vent Assembly
- (1) Dual Dust Port
- (44) #8-3/8'' Screws
|Brand||Rockler Dust Right|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.