Dust Shoe for Axiom Pro CNC
Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
Estimated Vendor Lead Time: 1 week.
20% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
Please call customer service before returning product.
By surrounding the router bit with a barrier of soft, nylon bristles, the Axiom Pro Dust Shoe provides you with a nearly dust-free CNC routing environment. The bristles flex to conform with material of varying thicknesses, and to seal off any escape route so dust is sucked up the hose. The rare-earth magnet closure allows quick removal of the brush head to provide spindle access. For use with all Axiom AutoRoute Pro CNCs (sold separately).
- Heavy-duty acrylic construction
- Transparent for easy visibility
- 4'' threaded dust hose port
- Split-shoe design allows easy removal of brush shoe
- Friction-clamp allows adjustment of dust shoe height
- 3'' long soft nylon bristles are durable, yet flexible
- Mounts to 80mm electro spindle diameter