Earlex Pro-8 Gravity-Feed HVLP Spray Gun
Excellent ergonomics, great balance, conveniently located controls, and a low weight of just 2.43 lbs make the Earlex Pro-8 spray gun a pleasure to use. It provides a superior level of atomization for a flawless finish, and a non-bleed design, which means less noise and less coating build-up on the air cap. The air cap rotates 360° to adjust the orientation of the fan, and the spray pattern can be set to round for detail work or to an elliptical fan with adjustable width. Unlike many other guns, the pattern control dial on the Pro-8 is conveniently placed at the rear. Another rear-mounted dial provides control over the volume of coating sprayed. Available in either gravity- or pressure–feed models.
- Non-bleed design means less noise and build-up of spray material on the air cap
- 2-stage trigger provides maximum control—ideal for feathering effects
- 360° rotating spray cap, pattern control knob and fluid volume knob provide plenty of adjustment to suit your project
- Ergonomic stay-cool handle minimizes fatigue and avoids finger pinches
- Die-cast aluminum construction and high-quality components
- Easy breakdown for maintenance and cleaning
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Estimated Delivery time: 2 weeks.
(1) 600mL Feed cup
(1) 1.3mm - 2.0mm Air cap
(1) 1.3mm Needle
(1) 1.3mm Fluid tip
|Manufacturer Part Number||P1421|