Soft rubber tip is perfect for furniture and joinery assembly, while the hard plastic tip offers a little more persuasion.
Estwing 12-1/2'' 12 oz. Non-Marring Mallet
Estwing's DFH12 double-faced mallet offers both a hard plastic tip and a soft rubber tip, meaning you essentially get two hammers for the price of one. Use it for assembling furniture and cabinets, tapping together dovetails and mortise and tenon joints, and many other wood projects that require non-marring blows. Tradesmen also use them for sheet metal forming, upholstery work, automotive work, tile setting, laminate flooring and more. The tips are connected to a forged steel head, which is in turn secured to a genuine top-grade hickory handle with triple wedge construction.
- Dual non-marring faces: one hard, one soft
- Premium hickory handle provides comfort and control
- Triple wedge construction secures the hammer head to the handle
- Made in USA—proudly crafted in Rockler, IL
(1) Estwing 12-1/2'' 12 oz. Non-Marring Mallet
|Manufacturer Part Number||DFH-12|
3 months ago
9 months ago