Excalibur 21'' Scroll Saw with Foot Switch and Open Stand
Standout features of the Excalibur EX-21 are the tilting head, which lets you comfortably make bevel cuts with the table flat to the floor, a tilt-up saw arm for easy blade changes, plus extremely low vibration, a key element of high quality scroll sawing. In addition, the included foot switch lets you control the saw without taking your hands off the workpiece—an essential feature for maximum control and efficiency. Upper and lower blade guards minimize blade deflection, while the conveniently mounted dust port makes it easy to take dust out of the equation.
- Head tilts 38° left and 45° right, tilting the blade, not the table; keeping the workpiece level for better control & more accurate cuts
- Quick blade changes with finger-operated blade clamps: no tools required
- Easy-access speed and tension controls
- Onboard dust blower keeps the cut line visible
- Organized blade storage on base
- Upper and lower blade guard assembly helps prevent accidental hand contact with the blade
- Switch protection device helps prevent unintentional start-up
- Dust collector table kit for direct dust extraction hook-up
- Large 13-1/2'' x 23-1/2'' table surface
- 21'' throat capacity
- 2'' cutting thickness capacity
Package includes Adjustable Metal Stand and EX-01 Foot Switch!
Foot switch provides hands-free control of speed and on/off functions, allowing you to keep your hands on the workpiece at all times. It features ''constant off'' mode, which means that lifting your foot off the pedal will turn the saw off. Press and hold, and the saw will turn back on.
- Works with scroll saws and other small 110V 15 amp (or less) tools
- Variable speed
- 6-1/2 ft. (2 m) 16 gauge power cord
- Stand is made of sturdy steel with a wide footprint for stability
- Stand height adjusts from 24-1/2'' to 31-1/2''
- There is an additional $19.00 shipping charge for this item.
(1) EX-01 Foot Switch
(1) EX-21BS Adjustable Metal Stand (#51793)