FastCap Quad Edge Banding Trimmer
Trim both sides of your edge banding perfectly flush with just one easy pass of the FastCap Quad Trimmer.
With four carbon steel cutting edges in just one tool, FastCap's Quad Trimmer is capable of trimming both edges at once, and does so with either a pushing or pulling motion. The trimmer also easily pulls apart so you can trim one edge at a time, which means you can follow the direction of the grain to minimize tear-out if your edge banding has difficult grain. The two halves of the Quad Trimmer are held together by the friction of two O-rings, which also create a pneumatic spring action. This means there are no metal springs to get lost or broken. Replacement blades are readily available (#44653, sold separately) to prolong the life of your edge trimmer. Made in USA.
- No springs - all pneumatic
- Cuts both faces in one pass
- Cuts in both directions
- Comfortable ergonomic design
- Carbon steel blades hold an extremely sharp edge
- Blades are easily replaced with a Phillips screwdriver
- Trims veneers and edge banding for materials from 1/2" to 1-1/4" thick in double-edge mode
- Trims materials of infinite width when used in single-edge mode
(1) FastCap Quad Edge Banding Trimmer
|Manufacturer Part Number||Q.TRIM|