When you can't find a stud, use a RocLoc anchor! FastCap RocLoc Wall Anchors install quickly and easily in 1/2" drywall, each anchor supporting up to 150 pounds. The RocLoc anchor resists shear stress and will not allow the load to slide. Just drill a 1/2" hole, push the anchor into place and use the included Powerhead screw to fasten your item to the wall. Pack of 10 anchors with screws.
- RocLoc Wall Anchors are designed to work with 1/2" drywall or sheetrock.
- RocLocs resist shear stress, and do not allow the load to slide.
- Easy installation - no fumbling with toggles or multiple steps.
- Does not destroy the drywall.
- Easily removable and reusable.
- Each RocLoc supports up to 150 pounds. (Results may vary according to age, condition and quality of the drywall.)
- Great for towel bars, curtain rods, shelving, mirrors, pictures and other household projects.
|Manufacturer Part Number||ROCLOC 1/2 10PC|
- (10) RocLoc Wall Anchors
- (10) 1-1/4" PowerHead Screws