Fein FMT250QSL MultiTalent Oscillating Multi-Tool with Start Q Kit and Soft Bag
The Fein FMT250QSL MultiTalent Oscillating Multi-Tool is an ideal choice for those who want the quality and features of a premium Fein tool, but in a cost-conscious package. Just like the flagship MultiMaster, the MultiTalent features the Starlock Plus mounting system for lightning-fast, tool-free blade changes. Just press the tool down onto the attachment and it clicks into place. To eject the attachment, simply pull the top-mounted lever and the blade pops out. There is no need to handle hot blades after extended use, no attachment pins to lose, and the unique three-dimensional profile of the mount provides excellent rigidity and torque transfer. The MultiTalent 250QSL has a 250-watt motor with a metal gear casing and ball bearings for excellent durability in the long term. This kit includes 11 essential attachments for cutting and sanding, plus a soft-sided tool bag for easy transport.
- Metal gear case with all ball and needle bearings for durability and precision
- High-performance 250-watt motor is designed to withstand continuous use
- Starlock PLUS mounting system offers convenient, tool-free accessory changes and outstanding torque transfer
- Electronic speed control lets you adapt the SPM to the task with the turn of a knob
- Softgrip housing provides comfort and easy handling
- StarlockPlus tool mount accepts all Starlock and Starlock Plus accessories
- This tool will not accept Fein accessories that lack the Starlock mount.
(1) Backing Pad
(9) Sanding Sheets (3 each of 80, 120, and 180-Grit)
(1) E-Cut Universal Saw Blade 1-3/4'' (44 mm) (type 152)
(1) Nylon Tool Bag
|Manufacturer Part Number||72295362090|
over 2 years ago