Fein Starlock 2-9/16'' W E-Cut Precision Wood Blade
Fein E-Cut Precision blades feature the precision-ground tooth geometry seen on many Japanese-style pull saws. Made from high carbon steel, the teeth are optimized for the fastest possible cutting in wood, plaster and soft plastics. The blades excel at plunge-cuts where straight sides are desired, and the tapered profile assists with waste removal. Features the Starlock mounting interface, which fits most oscillating multi-tools (see below). The Starlock mount offers a solid, slip-free connection and a three-dimensional profile with improved rigidity, resulting in better power transfer to the cutting edge.
Will these blades work with my Multi-Tool?
Starlock accessories are backwards-compatible with previous tools and fit most major brands*:
* Not a comprehensive list. Mounts may vary within a given brand. Check your specific OMT for compatibility.
For lightning-fast, tool-free blade changes, use Starlock accessories with a Starlock Multi-Tool (sold separately)!
If you own an oscillating multi-tool that features the Starlock spring-action arbor, simply press the tool down onto the attachment and it clicks securely into place. Never before has installing a multi-tool attachment been so easy! And since there's no need to touch the blade during changes, you won't burn your fingers on the hot blade after long cutting sessions. No hardware to lose—all fastening components are integrated into the tool.
- Fein MultiMaster Mini Carbide File, 1-PackSpecial Price $4.50 Regular Price $8.99
- Fein MultiMaster MiniCut and File SetSpecial Price $29.99 Regular Price $39.99
- Fein MultiMaster HSS Saw Blades, 2-1/2", Round
Starting at $25.00
- Fein MultiMaster Sanding Sheets for Sanding Finger
Starting at $13.99