The 6-gallon Turbo I improves efficiency with a new design that includes variable suction control, allowing users to save energy by operating at lower capacity. Six wheels (instead of four) improve stability, while original features like a panel-mounted outlet, an automatic On/Off switch, a powerful two-stage motor, and quiet operation help make this the standard for heavy, continuous use in both professional and industrial settings.Fein Turbo I Autostart Vacuum Includes:
- (1) Fein Turbo I Autostart Vacuum
- (1) 16 ft. Vacuum Hose - 1-1/4" Diameter
- (1) Crevice Tool Attachment
- (1) Round Brush Attachment
- (1) 5 Micron Cloth Filter
Powerful enough to run two 6-inch random orbit sanders, the Turbo I always maintains an absolute minimum noise level (60 D.B.A or less at 3-1/2 feet). And with autostart capability, it turns on simultaneously with your power tool, which plugs directly into the vacuum's panel-mounted outlet. When the tool shuts off, the vacuum continues to runs for 3 seconds, clearing any remaining dust from the hose.
The Turbo I includes a 5-micron filter, a rubber power tool adapter, and a basic cleanup kit (round upholstery brush, crevice tool, and 16-foot hose).
- Simple switch and LED indicator control suction power for maximum efficiency
- Handles power tools with inputs ranging from 5 - 2,000 watts
- Two-stage motor offers bypass cooling to prevent overheating in the event of a filter or hose clog.
- Integrated drain plug makes cleaning and emptying the vacuum an easy task.
- Dry Capacity:6 gallons
- Wet Capacity:5.3 gallons
- Airflow:116 CFM
- Weight:17.75 lbs.
|Manufacturer Part Number||9-20-24|
|Flow Rate||116 CFM|